The STEM Alliance offers new partners an opportunity to reinforce the links between STEM education and STEM careers. Numerous partners from the private sector are already engaged.
For more information on different levels of partnerships and activities for all companies in Europe, please contact:
Download the information booklet here.
Joining the STEM Alliance has the following benefits:
| European visibility || |
Achieve European prominence by being included on a multi-stakeholder platform.
- Ensure visibility to company's efforts to promote the attractiveness of STEM studies and STEM jobs at a European level.
- Build on the results of inGenious, a successful European pilot initiative which actively engaged 250 innovative teachers from 28 countries and tested practices with 200 classes involving 20,000 students.
Connection with Schools
Enrich the strategy to reduce the STEM skills gap & to support STEM education connecting with schools.
- Contribute to enliven and energise STEM teaching in Europe by offering real, live industrial situations which can be integrated in Science lessons.
- Benefit from feedback from schools on the industrial STEM practices from a pedagogical and teaching context.
- Be involved in the design and animation of training sessions for STEM teachers.
Promotion of Business/Education collaboration
Provides a central place for the promotion of Business/Education in STEM Education
- Actively promote all the various initiatives developed by companies in the STEM area.
- Get support, through various training activities, in promoting STEM jobs.
- Promotion of company's volunteering programme.
- Benefit from the tools to reinforce and professionalise school-industry cooperation in STEM education.
Access a policy platform
- Ministries and companies discuss STEM teaching and learning challenges for the future
- Companies reward innovative STEM schools and teachers
- Companies support the publication of analysis and surveys which will inform strategic recommendations for policymakers