LEGO Competition 2019
Back to school already? Are you ready to participate in the LEGO Education Competition 2019 and win a full class set of LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 / LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 for your class?
This fall, STEM Alliance and LEGO Education invite primary and secondary teachers in the EU to engage in hands-on STEM teaching by applying LEGO Education resources in their STEM projects!
From 1 October until 4 December 2019, you have the chance to show what your class(es) can do in STEM projects. All you need to do is submit your entry following step-by-step guidelines below.
You can choose to submit in one or both of the following categories:
- LEGO Education in Primary School (winner's prize: class set of LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0)
- LEGO Education in Secondary School (winner's prize: class set of LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3)
Curious? Just follow these three steps to submit your entry:
- builds on LEGO Education resources;
- develops 21st Century skills;
- makes STEM learning as exciting and engaging as possible;
- allows creativity and exploration;
- motivates pupils to plan, predict, test, problem-solve, analyse, and explore, all while developing career-readiness skills;
- sparks creativity, develop critical thinking skills, and ignite career possibilities;
- emphasises the importance of STEM education and careers.
Please note that entries need to be in English.
- on Facebook @STEMAllianceEU @LEGOeducationOfficial
- on Twitter @stemalliance_eu @LEGO_education
For more detailed information on the LEGO Education Competition 2019, check out the Competition Guidelines.