The Competition will start on the 26th September, 2016 and end on 28th March, 2017 at 11:59 P.M. Central European Time.
Who can participate?
The competition is open to:
- primary school teachers
- secondary school teachers
- career councellors for primary/secondary school students
How can I enter?
All data must be posted/submitted by the end of 28th March 2017 in order to be eligible for the competition. Please make sure that all links with relevant materials are available for view and download until the end of the evaluation phase (see more details in the Competition Guidelines).
How many times can I participate?
There is a limit of ten events (for the Event Category) and five videos (for the Video Category) submitted per person. There are no limits in the number of posts for the Scientix Community Category. The same person can participate in all categories.
Submitted content must comply with the following criteria:
- Content must be original and not copied, as a whole or partly, from any other source;
- Content must be truthful;
- Content must not violate the rights of any third party;
- Content must not be inappropriate or unfit for publication (e.g., include nudity, obscenity or hate speech);
- If your submission shows faces, please be aware that you must be in possession of the signed authorisation of all persons appearing in the videos and/or pictures. For underage students you must, in addition get their legal guardian agreements before using their images (this restriction only affects the Events and Video categories).
How will winners be selected?
For more details on the criteria and judging process, visit the Judging page.
How will winners be notified?
Potential winners will be contacted by STEM Alliance via the contact information provided in the submission form. In all cases, in order to remain eligible to win a prize, winner must respond to the winner notification contact (i.e, email or comment, as the case may be) and commence the prize claim procedure within 72 hours of transmission/posting of contact.