If you are a teacher or a career councellor for primary/secondary school students and you are currently in countries of the European Union or associated to the European Union (for a list of these countries, see the competition guidelines), you can participate in the video category of the "All-STEM, All-stars" competition!
Between 26. September 2016 and 28. March 2017, create a short video (max. 3 minutes long) or a presentation showing your best ideas for presenting STEM to young people in an engaging and interesting way. You can choose whichever format you prefer to deliver your message - the sky is the limit! Here are a few examples of what you could create
- Interviews with STEM professionals about their career path and daily work
- Experiments that you record in class with exaplanations of the concepts behind them
- Animations to illustrate various STEM ideas
- Whiteboard videos (writing/drawing on a whiteboard to illustrate your point)
- A video of a company visit or a visit of a STEM professional to your classroom
- A video documenting a science fair you have organised (which you can also submit to our Event Category!)
- Or any other type of video that you can think of!
In order to make sure that as many people as possible will understand your video (and vote for it in the Public Vote Award), make sure that it's in English - or at least add subtitles (here's how to easily do it on YouTube!).
Submit an entry to the Video competition form below, sharing the URL to your video (YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Adobe Spark).
Once you have submitted you video, STEM Alliance will confirm by the email you've provided that your submission was received and promote your video on Facebook and Twitter.