LEGO Competition 2019
Back to school already? Are you ready to participate in the LEGO Education Competition 2019 and win a full class set of LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 / LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 for your class?
From 1 October until 4 December 2019, you have the chance to show what your class(es) can do in STEM projects. All you need to do is submit your entry following step-by-step guidelines below.
You can choose to submit in one or both of the following categories:
- LEGO Education in Primary School (winner's prize: class set of LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0)
- LEGO Education in Secondary School (winner's prize: class set of LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3)
Curious? Just follow these three steps to submit your entry:
- builds on LEGO Education resources;
- develops 21st Century skills;
- makes STEM learning as exciting and engaging as possible;
- allows creativity and exploration;
- motivates pupils to plan, predict, test, problem-solve, analyse, and explore, all while developing career-readiness skills;
- sparks creativity, develop critical thinking skills, and ignite career possibilities;
- emphasises the importance of STEM education and careers.
Please note that entries need to be in English.
For more detailed information on the LEGO Education Competition 2019, check out the Competition Guidelines.