Results of the STEM Alliance & STE(A)M IT Competition 2022 – STEM Professionals Go Back to School
Within the framework of the STE(A)M IT project, the "STEM Alliance & STE(A)M IT - Professionals Go Back to School Competition" encouraged the integration of STEM Career topics in class through Career Sheets and (virtual) visits from STEM professionals to classrooms, among other options.
Finally, we are happy to announce the winners of the Professionals Go Back to School Competition.
The winners of the Professionals Go Back to School Competition are:
- Álvaro Molina Ayuso , Spain, "Meet a Phylogenetic Plant Ecologist Researcher"
- Sabrina Nappi , Italy, "Build your Future – Financial Education"
- Selda Topal , Turkey, "Heroes Hidden in Electricity"
- Stella Magid-Podolsky , Israel, "No Dream is too far: The Rakia Mission as a bridge to SPACE & STEM"
- Mario de Mauro , Italy, "To Smoke or Not To smoke? It's not questionable!"
Congratulations to all the winners!