|What does the future hold for the next generation and how can we address today's underemployment in STEM skills? In order to prepare students for what the future employment market holds, they need to have information about their future careers paths.|
Opportunities for teachers
By cooperating with STEM professionals you will:
- bring current, real-world job experiences to your class
- demonstrate the various career possibilities in STEM
- have a impact on learning, motivation, and involvement
- provide you and your school with contacts in local businesses
How can you start?
- Download the informative brochure
- Learn about the existing programmes and check the experience of testimonials. You can also get some information by checking the webinars
- Look for a STEM role mode through the online database of the STEM alliance by accessing the tool and read the user guide on how to get in touch with him/her
- Prepare your activity reading the handbook and describe the activity through the tool
- Share your experience about the visit by filling this form or by writing an email to stemalliance (at) eun.org, or by sharing it along with the hashtag #PGB2S on Twitter and Facebook!
Are you already active organising STEM careers talks with role models?
- Map your activity through the tool and invite your STEM professional contact to register - Insert your activity on the map
- Share your experience about hosting career paths in your school by filling this form or by writing an email to stemalliance (at) eun.org, or by sharing it along with the hashtag #PGB2S on Twitter and Facebook!