DiscoverE is a mission-driven volunteer-hub which provides employees and volunteers with resources and turnkey programs so they can expand community and education outreach of engineering acitivites. Volunteers can get involved in coordinated volunteer programs or individually as DiscoverE is an open source offering programs, tools and resources to support volunteers' effort.
DiscoverE runs several different programs to promote and engage students in engineering:
- DiscoverE Family Day – public events in science centers and museums
- Girl Day – workshops and events showcasing the amazing world of engineering to girls
- Global Day – a movement to ensure people everywhere understand how engineers make the world a better place and to inspire future generations
- Engineers Week – more than a week-long event to celebrate engineering and connect organisations, volunteers and students
You can simply join DiscoverE by using program's logos in your initiatives to show you are a part of a larger community and therefore multiply an impact and recognition of DiscoverE's volunteers work.
- Engineering, Gender in STEM
- Target group
- college students, general public, ttarget-group-parents, primary school students, secondary school students, teachers, under school-age kids, youth clubs
- Other organisers
You can find a list of contributors here: http://www.discovere.org/about-us