Teach First Internship Programme
The programme aims to transform education by:
- bringing skilled teachers to the schools where they are needed most
- strengthening school leadership for pupils and teachers development
- creating strong networks and positive policy environment to support schools
By 2019, Teach First community has already involved more than 10,000 graduates and placed them in low-income areas. By building partnerships with schools and business, the programme has supported over one million children.
While helping children with fewer opportunities, Teach First gives a practical and valuable experience to teachers who participate in the programme by paving the way to pupils' future careers.
- Biology, Computer science, Chemistry, Geography, Maths, Physics, Technology, Education
- Target group
- teachers, trainee teachers